Open more offers
Adidas Busenitz Pro
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Incredibly durable.
- Amazing colorways.
- Good balance of the pillow and the feel of the board in front.
- Stylish and cool.
- It is possible to cut a long tongue by outlining a contour.
- Superior comfort.
- Easy to clean.
- Affordable price.
- A lot of colors.
- At first a little tough and requires hacking.
- Narrow due to heavy soft tongue.
- Does not fit its size.
- Suede is a little slippery.
- Breathability is not so good.
Adidas has become one of the largest manufacturers of sportswear since it began operations in 1949. In the mid-1990s, they began their line of skateboarding shoes. This line was re-introduced in the mid-2000s and is called Adidas Skateboarding. Her team members were Marc González, Tim O'Connor and Denis Busenitz.
Dennis Busenitz is a 31-year-old professional skater who lived in Munich, Germany. When Adidas asked Busenitz to become part of their skateboarding line, his only conditions were to use a cup instead of vulcanized shoes. He took part in the development of the concept and design, drew inspiration from his beloved football boot and turned it into a street sneaker. He created a sock in the shape of an arrow and a line in the forefoot - a layout motivated by the classic Copa Mundial football boot.
Adidas Busenitz Pro STYLE
Style your Busenitz Pro pair by changing the wonderful long tongue. Simply wear it and hold the tongue as is, or fold a long tongue and tie a cord behind or over the folded tongue. You can also crop the language according to the provided scheme. Busenitz Pro is also a bit sharp, making it ideal for flip stunts. Combine these pointy sneakers with baggy jeans, large t-shirts and a trucker hat. This design has safely crossed the bridge that distinguishes sportswear from casual wear.
FIT & SIZING
This model has an arrow-shaped toe inspired by Copa Mundial football sneakers, so this pair is a bit narrow compared to other Adidas sneakers. It has a soft insole, heels are slightly raised than the toe, and the collar lining has a very soft GeoFit foam. Adidas Busenitz Pro is available in male size.
Adidas Busenitz Pro FEATURES
Busenitz Pro has a long tongue compared to other shoes. It has dashed lines on the inside of the tongue that serve as an indication of where to cut. This allows you to adjust the length of the tongue.
- Durable suede top with 3 stripes.
- Molded polyurethane gasket for added comfort and protection.
- Soft foam GeoFit Collar Lining increases the stability of the ankle joint.
- There is an external heel stabilizer that provides additional medial stability.
- It has a lightweight rubber cup with a deep tread pattern that improves the feel of the board and protects the user when riding the stairs.
- It has plastic heel cup inserts that hold the ankle in the proper position.
- The eyes, available in the first 3 rows, allow you to better lace up.
Responds Adidas Busenitz Pro
Пока никто не оставлял отзыв про Adidas Busenitz Pro
Станьте первым!Add Review