Open more offers
Adidas Busenitz Vulc ADV
- The amazing traction Busenitz Vulc ADV is great for various stunts.
- The feeling of a skateboard is more phenomenal than that of the OG model.
- The bottom of the shoe holds firmly to the surface of the board.
- Many reviewers bought extra pairs.
- Cushioning around the heel area is an extra pad, locking the heel in place, ensuring a tight fit.
- No need to break-in.
- Ultra-comfortable quality.
- Shoes are breathable and fit to the feet.
- Stylish shoes are perfect for everyday wear.
- Flexible outsole.
- Many buyers highly recommend this shoe.
- Has many colorways and an extra pair of laces.
- The sneakers are a bit narrow and the sizes are a bit small.
- The tongue has a tendency to slip sideways.
Adidas Busenitz Vulc ADV STORY
An influential professional skateboarder Dennis Busenitz teamed up with Adidas along with prominent skater Mark Gonzalez in 2006. Then he came up with a line of branded speed skating shoes. Busenitz Pro is a rubber-soled skate shoe launched in 2010.
It was followed by a vulcanized version with an individual language called Busenitz Vulc. A more advanced version appeared on the streets under the name Busenitz Vulc ADV, made from a solid nubuck suede with protective rubber on the toe. The design structure of the Sksen Busenitz line is taken from the Copa Mundial football boots. And subtle details were picked up from the 1950 Samba.
This vulcanized version of the Busenitz skate shoe is a reflection of the powerful engine, the flexibility of the unstoppable skater for breathtaking jumps.
Adidas Busenitz Vulc ADV STYLE
The Busenitz Vulc ADV low neckline fits perfectly with any skinny jeans, runners, and even chinos. Wear them with casual t-shirts paired with tight jeans. Baggy pants, however, are an unpleasant pair.
FIT & SIZING
The Busenitz Vulc ADV fits perfectly and snugly on the foot. It is available in men's sizes. For women who would like to get a pair, a decrease of 1.5 from their usual size should give them a sufficient fit to wear these shoes.
Adidas Busenitz Vulc ADV FEATURES
One of the noteworthy features of Busenitz Vulc ADV is its great board feel. skaters feel the board better due to the thin sole, which gives them more confidence in sliding and performing various kicks. The vulcanized rubber sole is noticeably flexible and provides good grip.
- A support collar securely wraps the ankle with Geofit signature padding to protect against board bumps during flips and turns.
- High-quality suede leather strengthens the upper and prevents wear.
- Adistuff wear area reinforced with wear protection.
- The first three pairs of eyes are recessed to extend the life of the laces.
- The side walls of the sole are durable.
- A thin but durable layer of polyurethane material lies directly under the foot for additional cushioning.
- The box of the sock is slightly narrowed to better manage during coups.