Open more offers
- Affordable price.
- Convenience of socks and comfort.
Simple, clean and modern design.
- Has manu colorways.
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole for reliable grip.
- The streamlined shape is good for performing tricks and upheavals.
- Strong and tenacious sock allows you to perform flip tricks.
- Good quality materials.
- Recommended by many buyers.
- Unreliable shock protection.
- Laces easily tear.
- Poor ventilation.
Adidas Matchcourt SIZE AND FIT
Nothing but the insole provides cushioning in the Adidas Matchcourt. The back, tongue and sides are not as tightly sealed as other models. Traditional lacing provides a perfect fit under the foot. Adidas Matchcourt are usually sized. Available exclusively in men's sizes.
Adidas Matchcourt STYLE
Adidas Matchcourt does not provide the level of cushioning that newer specialized models offer, so skateboarders do not recommend performing complex tricks in them. However, many owners wear these sneakers for a walk or just ride a skateboard. The model is presented in neutral colors of the top with a white sole, accentuated by a brown bottom. Many owners combine these sneakers with their favorite jeans, sweatpants or shorts, t-shirts and jackets. Adidas Matchcourt is definitely perfect for skateboarding and everyday activities.
Adidas Matchcourt FEATURES
Adidas Matchcourt has a very thick rubber sock. It provides durability and extends the life of the shoe, protecting the entire upper part. The small stickiness of the toe helps athletes perform complex tricks.
Adidas Matchcourt STORY
Leather sneakers, approved by tennis star Robert Highlet in 1964, were the first in the Matchcourt series.
When Haylet retired in 1971, manufacturers turned to another athlete, Stan Smith, to test these sneakers. When Stan Smith approved Matchcourt leather, other companies hurriedly followed suit.
Materials, shoe construction and design have undergone various changes and innovations from the 70s to the present day. Meanwhile, in 1989, the Adidas Originals formed the Skateboarding Project. They focused on developing a line of shoes and clothing that will target skateboarders around the world. The SB project supported professional, unprofessional and elite skateboarders.
Usually, Adidas uses its classic models and upgrades them to create specialized shoes for specific needs. Updates designed to tailor skateboarding shoes included changing the soles, inserting shock absorbing liners and new color schemes.
Adidas is currently spending a lot of time developing sportswear for world-class skateboards. The first sneakers that stand out in the SB world are the sneakers designed by skateboarders Mark Gonzalez, Denis Busenitz, Lucas Puig and the recently joined Mark Suchey.
Adidas Matchcourt was released in 2016 as a tribute to classic Adidas sneakers. This model is distinguished by its classic, unpretentious appearance, comfortable socks and suitability for riding on a skateboard.
- Adidas Matchcourt have suede or fabric upper with the famous Adidas synthetic 3-stripes.
- Thick and very durable rubber sock.
- Durable textile lining that provides added comfort and protection.
- The softened back provides freedom of movement during walking and riding.
- Replaceable and soft polyurethane toe provides comfort and cushioning during impact.
- The vulcanized sole allows you to subtly feel the surface of the board.
- The sides are reinforced to prevent the legs from getting tired quickly.