Open more offers
Puma GV Special
- Provide old school appearance.
- Comfortable cushioning of the midsole GV Special from Puma.
- Leather upper is easy to clean.
- The core black and core white version goes well with a variety of outfits.
- Well built.
- The integrated rubber outsole does not wear out easily even after a year of use.
- Convenient support even with pronation problems.
- Comfortable enough to play tennis.
- Simplicity of design is well suited for everyday use.
- The good wearing experience made several buyers become permanent.
- Too narrow for some buyers.
- Fit and size issues.
- Lack of the tongue cushioning.
FIT & SIZING
Puma GV Special always works according to size. The lacing system provides a snug fit. It has exceptional traction with moderate arch support. Shoes are available in medium width in men's sizes.
Puma GV Special STYLE
Puma GV Special retains the classic appearance of the original sneaker, released in 1980. The silhouette consists of a leather top and perforated details, complemented by a woven Puma logo that is placed on the tongue. The special PUMA GV callout is noticeably placed on the side, while the iconic Puma cat logo is clearly visible on the back of the heel.
Snow-white and completely black models of this shoe are best suited for most popular outfits today. Black sneakers do not need to be cleaned regularly; you can wear them with thin black jeans and a tight-fitting shirt. The white version is well suited for a casual summer look and is best combined with chinos or khaki pants, as well as a shirt or button-down polo.
Puma GV Special FEATURES
The main advantages of the Puma GV Special are durability and comfort. One-piece perforated leather upper with a stylish silhouette makes it one of the best-selling classic Puma sneakers. Add soft polyurethane outsole and rubber outsole with excellent grip. The most enjoyable feature is the story of how the hellish tennis star wears it. A nostalgic appearance makes her one of the most beloved Puma shoes.
Puma GV Special STORY
Puma GV Special first appeared in 1980. The creation of shoes began with Guillermo Vilas, a tennis star from Argentina in the 1970-1980s, whose initials were forever attached to this iconic shoe.
Guillermo Vilas Four-time tennis champion of the Grand Slam. He created cult shoes in collaboration with Puma, in which he embodied his one-handed playing style. The shoes feature an excellent cushioning system and sturdy design in the original white classic tennis shoes.
Puma GV Special with rubber sole holds firmly to the ground. A good shoe cushioning system also helped Vilas make quick movements on the tennis court, especially when a South American player popularized his Gran Willy signature or throw when a player hits the opponent between the legs with a tennis ball on the back. Over the years, the Puma GV Special has remained unchanged, and its all-white and all-black models have become popular with many sneakers.
- There is a Women's line Puma GV Special EXT.
- Puma GV Special Geometric has geometric patterns on the top.
- Puma GV Special is released with rubber soles.
- In 2014, a limited edition Sibling x Puma GV Special shoe was released with vibrant colors and a knit fabric.
- American footballer Michael Strahan and rapper Future also put on boots.
rating Puma GV Special