Open more offers
- High quality workmanship.
- Very comfortable.
- Classic silhouette.
- Stylish look.
- Attractive colors.
- You can buy several pairs in different colorways.
- Buyers recommend.
- Better than its prototype when it comes to fit and comfort.
- The model is easily combined with shorts, jeans and even sweatpants.
- Low price.
- They sit well on their feet, even if the foot is wide.
- The orange sole surprises some owners.
- Colors in reality are brighter than in photographs.
Adidas Jeans SIZE AND FIT
Model Adidas Jeans is presented in male and female sizes. Shoes fit the size. Lacing helps owners to adjust the fit of their shoes.
Adidas Jeans STYLE
Adidas Jeans looks good on people who wear jeans or denim shorts. Shoes are available in different colors, everyone can choose the color to suit their style. The top is presented in a simple solid color, and the well-known Adidas stripes give the sneakers a special appeal. This model is made of premium suede, which adds delicacy to any piece of clothing.
Adidas Jeans FEATURES
The retro silhouette of Adidas Jeans largely adopts the appearance of its forerunner, but there are significant differences. Now shoes are made from higher quality suede than the original. The sole has also changed from regular rubber to more flexible, which gives sneakers better traction and durability. Of course, the trefoil patterns on the sole are preserved.
Adidas Jeans STORY
Adidas Jeans was first launched in 1979. The latest iteration was updated in a sandy-brown color scheme and a 1982 signature track sole. Details include a premium upper suede design, a T-toe trim, iconic 3-stripes in royal blue, a trefoil profile to the tongue and midsole, tonal laces and gold-embossed jeans on the side walls.
The 1979/1980 model was created by combining outstanding elements from previous models such as Azzurro, Rio and SL72.
The current Adidas Jeans have the same parameters as their ancestor, except for a few changes: the upper is now made of premium suede and the sole is made of softer rubber to increase comfort.
- The original 1979/1980 model was the inspiration for the sneakers released in 2003 and another model released at the end of 2015.
- The inside of the shoe is lined with leather.
- Adidas logo strips in the middle of the foot are made of durable synthetic material, usually colored, contrasting with a suede background.