Open more offers
- A simple and neat vintage look appeals to most fans.
- Affordable price.
- Do not wear out even after daily use for several years.
- Suitable for various sports: cycling, football, running, driving, as well as long walks and trips.
- Shoes are light and durable.
- Resistant to rainy days.
- They look much cooler live than on the Internet.
- Easy to break in.
- Can be worn with orthopedic insole.
- The sole creaks.
- Insoles wear out after about a month of use.
- The tongue glides and twists.
- The sole slides on a wet surface.
Adidas Samba SIZE AND FIT
Adidas Samba Covered with soft grainy skin and provides reliable support to the legs. However, the shoe is narrow and leaves minimal foot space. Available in male and female sizes.
Adidas Samba STYLE
Complete your look with the famous Adidas Samba of any color. Wear sneakers with jeans and shorts, leggings or a dress.
Men can wear Adidas Samba with skinny pants or jeans to open the top of sneakers. Joggers will do. The black version of the sneakers perfectly completes the casual look.
Adidas Samba provide comfort, durability and stylish look. These shoes are indispensable in everyday wardrobe.
Adidas Samba FEATURES
Adidas Originals Samba has a Leather Upper and a classic T-toe suede and a sturdy rubber outsole that provides firm grip on the floor.
Adidas Samba STORY
Adidas Samba has taken many forms and styles, adapting to the trends. Adidas Samba are suitable for work and for festive events and have become iconic shoes that have convinced all of humanity in their significance.
Adidas Samba was born at the dawn of the 1950s and was created for football players to keep their feet dry, protecting them from icy, hard winter soil. In 1950, the top of the sneaker was made of kangaroo leather, and the sole was made of rubber. On the side for additional support appeared the very famous 3 bands.
People admired its' simple, neat and appearance and classical aesthetics. Soon, these athletic shoes turned into casual shoes and many celebrities fell in love with them.
One of the first black fans of Adidas Samba was the musicians. Freddie Mercury wore these sneakers both on the stage and beyond. Rami Malek, who played the famous singer in Bohemian Rhapsody, also wore these sneakers. Members of Blur, Oasis and Arctic Monkeys also wore them, as well as Hayley Williams, Rihanna and Rita Ora.
The main characters of various films and series wore this model. For example, Shaya Labaf put them on in the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, when an AllSpark fragment fell out of his hand. And Owen Wilson in the movie “You, Me, and Dupree” specifically advertised sneakers, wearing them for almost the entire film.
Today, Adidas Samba maintains its cult status. Over 35 million pairs of this model have been sold worldwide, making it the second most popular model among all Adidas shoes. In addition, Adidas Samba has been around for over 65 years and is the oldest classic model that is still being produced and sold.
Adidas Samba Original is just one of many versions of these timeless sneakers. Despite the many color variations available on the market, the classic black and white version remains the most sought after.
Adidas Samba with a white leather top and black stripes and rubber soles was in the collection of John Hill. The number of Adidas Samba options continues to grow: for example, knitted Adidas Samba Primeknit.
The Adidas Samba Classic flat-top sneakers are particularly attractive to skateboarders, as the Adidas Samba ADV. A practical TPU heel clip has been added to the ADV to handle extreme sports such as parkour.
Adidas Samba Rose was designed specifically for female fans of this model. And the wavy sole of the Kamanda sneaker provides excellent grip when walking.
- The image of Adidas Samba is completed by the famous three strips of contrasting color.
- Fixed insoles.
- The word Adidas is engraved on the tongue and heel.
- Lacing allows you to fit shoes on any foot.
- the golden word Samba is located on the side of the shoe.
- Some colors in the male version can be bought with personal engraving for extra pay.
- Luzhniki coloring was created for Red lovers - this is a reference to the 2018 World Cup in Moscow.
- Adidas Samba FB created For blue lovers exist.
- Adidas Samba LT are presented in green with mesh lining on rubber soles.