Open more offers
Nike Air Max 90 Leather
- “Fabulous,” “fashionable,” and “smart” are the words most fans used to describe these sneakers.
- Comfortable fit.
- Incredibly durable.
- Perfectly combined with any casual, fashionable or sports outfit.
- Breathable top and good arch support.
- Padded sole and raised heel.
- Black and white skin iterations are perfect for work and study.
- High quality.
- Air Max 90 leather can be worn in any weather.
- It is available in several color schemes.
- Dark-colored models do not get dirty easily.
- It feel heavy during the first few days of use.
- Narrow and tight fit.
- The skin on this model is easily wrinkled.
- The sole creaks.
- Heavier compared to other sneakers.
SIZE AND FORM
This casual sneaker was originally built to work on the track. It provides lasting comfort while offering ample support. The skin upper makes the leg comfortable, neither too tight or cramped when worn. It works according to size; it is available in male and female versions.
NIKE AIR MAX 90 LEATHER STYLE
This casual sneaker looks good on treadmills, jeans, shorts or leggings. This is an excellent option for autumn because its' strong skin can keep your feet warm in cold weather. An air sole provides comfort 24/7. The two most popular colorways for the Air Max 90 Leather are the real white and black. White leather Air Max 90 fits well with shorts and black or dark jeans. Chinos also perfectly emphasize these kicks. For a bolder and more formal look, they also go well with trousers. With black leather, wear a black turtleneck and beautiful skinny jeans. The entire outfit can be complemented with a woolen coat, which is ideal for cold weather.
Nike Air Max 90 Leather FEATURES
An air bubble in the front and center provides enhanced cushioning and gives the silhouette a classic look. Nike Air Max 90 Leather is also known for its leather upper, which emphasizes detailing with stitches, synthetic overlays and extra funnels for the eyes. Sewing increases the durability of the shoe, the lining improves its stability, while the eyecups offer users customizable lacing options. The design combined with natural leather material gives it a special charm that attracts many fans.
Considered one of the most well-known and well-known brands in the world, Nike has dominated both the sneaker market and the industry since the company was founded in 1971 by Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman. The brand has become one of the most important manufacturers of sportswear and shoes today. Over the years, Nike has been steadily moving forward in the market, gathering fans along the way as it launches models one by one. Nike has many points that can be considered significant in the development of the brand.
Nike air sole
The introduction of Nike Air Max in 1978 marks one of Nike's milestones. It was during this period that the global giant introduced one of its most revolutionary discoveries - Air-Sole technology. This invention soon led to the creation of a series of innovative shoes, better known as Air Max.
Nike Air Max 1
The first appeared Air Max 1. Introduced in 1987, it was the first shoe in which the Air unit was visible on the sole of the sneakers. Developed by the famous and respected Tinker Hatfield, his technology, inspired by the deconstructed architecture of the Pompidou Center in Paris, as well as his visionary design, immediately won the admiration of runners and sneakers.
Nike Air Max 90
Three years after the release of Air Max 1, Air Max III, also known as the Nike Air Max 90, appeared. Another brilliant creation from Tinker Hatfield, this model embodies the philosophy “the more the better”, as it was equipped with a larger Air- Sole. His bold color has also become the next fashion trend. This low-top shoe, which is widely known for its “infrared” shade, was originally “dressed” in a color called “Hyvent Orange”. Meanwhile, pink lovers fell in love with her; she was released only in 2003.
Nike Air Max 90 Leather Pink
Since its inception, many variations of the Nike Air Max 90 shoe have been a favorite of loyal fans and sneakers. Since then, this ubiquitous shoe-style, transformed into a lifestyle, has been worn from a variety of materials, including recycled mesh and Hyperfuse.
Air Max 90 2014 Leather QS
The first all-leather version was released in 2014. This Quickstrike model, known as the Air Max 90 2014 Leather QS, was made from premium soft perforated leather and was sold in limited numbers in selected retail stores.
Nike Air Max 90 Leather
Soon after, the brand launched Air Max 90 Leather, aiming to serve a wider market. The quality of the skin used for this model is no longer as high as that of the QS version. In addition, it is usually made from a mixture of leather and suede. Despite this, the popularity of shoes on the market remained, and Air Max 90 Leather soon became a couple of indispensable things for stubborn fans of Nike and sneakers.
- Breathable mesh lining was added to the shoes, as well as a soft tongue and collar.
- The lacing system perfectly regulates the fit.
- Full-height polyurethane midsole provides long-lasting comfort underfoot.
- Its rubber sole has a waffle pattern with curved grooves and a slit on the heel. This feature provides reliable traction and traction, even shock protection, not to mention the natural range of motion.
- The Swoosh logo and Air Max lettering can be seen on both sides of the shoe. The Nike Air designation can be found on the heel. The word Nike is also stamped on its bottom.
- Nike Air Max 90 and Nike Air Max 90 Leather were worn by celebrities such as John Mayer, Kanye West, Adam Levine and Haley Baldwin.
Responds Nike Air Max 90 Leather
Пока никто не оставлял отзыв про Nike Air Max 90 Leather
Станьте первым!Add Review