Open more offers
Nike SB Bruin Hyperfeel
- The top is made of high quality suede.
- Affordable price.
- Usually works according to size.
- Steady and strong cushioning.
- Exceptional board feeling.
- It has adequate shock protection.
- A lowered but well-cushioned heel provides maximum range.
- It is offered in several colorways.
- Thin form.
- Inconvenient arch support.
- Poor ventilation.
- Short-lived outsole.
FIT & SIZING
The Nike SB Bruin Hyperfeel gives its owners an optimal feel of the board and excellent cushioning through the insert insole. Protected inner fold allows you to have full control while riding. It has a lace-up locking system and basically works according to size. Sneakers are available in medium width and are exclusively offered in men's sizes.
Nike SB Bruin Hyperfeel STYLE
Nike SB Bruin Hyperfeel carries the iconic details of the classic SB Bruin model and gives owners a nostalgic feel. The upper is made of suede and TPU leather, which are very durable. On the heel tab there are the inscriptions “Nike Swoosh” and “Nike”. The stylish, low-profile design of the Bruin Hyperfeel makes it suitable for everyday use. Wear them with any jeans or shorts with your favorite shirt or polo.
Nike SB Bruin Hyperfeel FEATURES
The classic outline attracts many buyers. A simple profile gives a laid-back feel, and the famous white Nike Swoosh on the side gives a classic touch.
In 1972, Nike Bruin was first released as a basketball shoe. After that, it was remodeled several times and became the Nike SB skateboard. The famous "Nike Bruin" first became popular, as one of the stars of the classic film "Back to the Future" wore it. A simple silhouette, whole-grain white leather upper, integrated zoom air units, autoclaved sole and Nike Swoosh in cobalt-red helped make this pair a hit. This iconic pair was re-launched as NikeLab Bruin Leather and Nike SB Bruin. Bruin's leather has the exact profile of the original, with the exception of the dome. Nike SB Bruin Hyperfeel was launched in 2016. it uses Hyperfeel technology, which can also be seen on the Nike SB Eric Koston 3. Hyperfeel technology provides flexibility, a better feel on the board, and high impact protection.
- The sole demonstrates superior traction and flexibility with a fine fabric pattern. The side wall of the shoe has a textured pattern for greater control over the movement.
- The Sockliner is specially designed with a sole for a more stable ride and an excellent feel on board.
Bruin Hyperfeel has powerful locking and control thanks to reliable internal gain.
- The top is made of different materials depending on the color.
- The laced system provides a secure fit.
- The sole has a modified herringbone pattern for optimal multidirectional traction.